0
<-- nev left start -->

Kadalai Ennai Machine

Kadalai Ennai Machine
Kadalai Ennai Machine
Price And Quantity
  • Unit/Units
  • 1
  • Unit/Units
  • 135000.00 - 300000.00 INR
    Product Description

    Groundnut oil or Kadalai Ennai is highly beneficial for the overall well-being of any individual. For extracting the ground oil, Kadalai Ennai Machine works with utmost perfection. In this type of machine, mechanical pressing of the groundnut is done which basically extracts over 85% of the oil and the remaining 15% is the solvent. Once the raw material is fed in the machine, the pressing mechanism works to extract the oil. After the oil is extracted, it is then refined and sold in the market. 

    Specification

    Model Name/Number

    SSEWC2 MODEL

    Automation Grade

    Semi-Automatic

    Capacity

    15 kg / hour

    Usage/Application

    Coconut, Groundnut, Sunflower

    Power

    3-4 units/hour

    Size

    L=5 feet,W=3.25feet,H=5.5feet

    Brand

    SSE

    Hp Power

    3 HP

     

    Trade Information
    • CHENNAI
    • Cash in Advance (CID)
    • 2 Per Day
    • 8-10 Days
    • Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
    • Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
    • All India
    Contact Us

    No. 5/229-B, Kovai to sathy Main Road, Karayampalayam, Annur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641653, India
    Phone :+918037304033